Wednesday, March 17, 2010

26 Hour Old Moon Captured

The Western sky last night at about 8:10pm. Click on the picture to see it bigger.

While not the sheer stretch that last month's 17 hour old Moon was, the 26 hour old Moon from last night was still a bit of a challenge, especially with the wispy clouds hanging low in the West. Still, I managed to get a shot of the conjunction with my Canon 30D and a Tokina 100mm macro lens. Missed the shot last night? Don't worry, tonight will be even easier.


Humble requests:

If you found this informative (or at least entertaining), check out my Examiner page for more great stuff. By doing this, you are helping me pay the bills, which I am grateful for.

Don't forget to pass this link along, either.

For something even better, become a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment