Saturday, May 29, 2010

My 4th Anniversary

It was 4 years ago yesterday that something very special for two reasons occurred: first, I managed to photograph a 19 hour old Moon, a rare event in itself. Second, I sent my picture in to Spaceweather.com just after making the twilight snap and guess what, the next day I was front page news! My photo was the headline image for Spaeweather's front page!
How cool is that?

Here's the image:

Here's the link to Spaceweather's archives (how cool is the fact taht they keep all this old stuff?)
And the best part of it all is that YOU can get on the front page of Spaceweather as well! See something cool? Shoot it and send it. You may just wind up making front page news, too. Good luck!

Humble requests:

If you found this informative (or at least entertaining), check out my Examiner page for more great stuff. By doing this, you are helping me pay the bills, which I am grateful for.

Don't forget to pass this link along, either.

For something even better, become a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment