Friday, August 13, 2010

July 2010 Astrophotos

Here they are: July's astrophotos. The early part of the month was pretty much a bonanza of clear nights without an interfering Moon, good times! I may be adding a few more to this gallery, who knows what's still on my little Olympus. . .

Anyway, enjoy!

The Dumbbell Nebula (M27)


The Wild Duck Cluster (M11)

M52 open cluster in Cassiopeia


M56 globular cluster in Lyra


Aquila and the mid Milky Way, not bad for a semi-humid summer night!


Jupiter and moons through the ED80.


M15 glibular cluster in Pegasus


Venus with the little Olympus



Humble requests:

If you found this informative (or at least entertaining), help me pay my bills and check out my Examiner pages for photography and astronomy for more great stuff.

Think this was cool? Why not tell a friend?

For something even better, become a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment