Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Messier List Updated

Last week, I created a master list of Messier Objects witht he promise that thete would soon be links to photos populating the list. Well, the first round of links have vbeen posted for over 3 dozen of the Messier objects, so why not revisit the list and browse through the photos? Needless to say, as I shoot more 'M' objects, the amount of links on this list will continue to grow, so keep checking back, clicking on the 'educational' page, which is wher the list can be found.



Humble requests:


If you found this informative (or at least entertaining), help me pay my bills and check out my Examiner pages for photography and astronomy for more great stuff.


Think this was cool? Why not tell a friend?



For something even better, become a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment