Friday, February 10, 2012

Comparison: Nikon D800 vs. D700 vs. Canon 5DII vs. Sony A900

The Nikon D800 kills the competition! 
I just did a detailed comparison of these four $3000ish, FF digital cameras. Needless to say, the results show just how good the D800 is compared to everything else. Oh, yes, don't forget my detailed D800 vs. D4 comparison, too. Aside from the stupid 36Mp, the D800 is the greatest thing to hit the photographic world in a long, long time, especially considering its rather modest price.


Humble requests:
If you found this informative (or at least entertaining), help me pay my bills and check out my Examiner pages for space news, cleveland photography, national photography, and astronomy for more great stuff.

If you think this was cool, why not tell a friend?

For something even better, follow this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment